Thursday 26 November 2009


My five year old daughter Daisy got her artwork onto cups and tea towels before me, I love them!

My good friend Sally told me that she was going to book us a table at a Christmas Craft Fair.
We thought that we would get some cups and tea towels made up. These are some of the designs I came up with. After a few weeks of sketching and painting I realise that although the ideas are nice, they don't say anything about my own work. I need to look more at my own paintings, to stay different as that what keeps it interesting.

And guess what we didn't get anything made up. After changing my mind too many times - Am I going to do the fair or not? What would we sell? We are now doing the Fair tomorrow! Selling paintings, signed limited edition prints and hand painted decorations.

Watch this space.......

Come and see us at Foxhills Christmas Craft Fair, 11-4pm

Trying for simplicity, although there seem to be apples and pears everywhere. After seeing a set of cups for £4 in Next, I have realised that there is no way I can compete.


I came up with this after looking at FiFi by Fiona Howard.



This is more of a doodle mix mash of flower power


Is there a little Kath Kidson in there?

I love Lisa Stickley's style, so I tried to adapt my own.


Something for a boy, I'm yet to come up with anything that works for boys

No comments:

Post a Comment