Saturday 4 September 2010

Catching up with friends, before back to school.


My happy Sunflowers!


Sue's unbelievably green moss rug! It feels as good as it looks.


Hands!


Feet!


Kids: Merel, Iris and Daisy.


My painting, Bitter Sweet Blue symphony, that's in a line in her hall
.
 Sue is changing her front room and is in need of a new picture. I suggested she changed the above and put it in a square, particularly as it has the same colour green in it. A bit stupid of me really - just talked myself out of a new commission!


A friend of hers from Scotland made this beautiful vase!


Me and Sue, photographed by Iris, aged 3. 
How amazing is 3D TV! Shame the glasses aren't so cool!

A couple of doors down is Martine, this is her fab daisy light and it's huge.


And she has chickens!
 Iris told me she would be dreaming of having some chickens. 
Not yet!



Happy Birthday Becky! Great mixing, also by Ing and Guy.


I had to take a photo of this, it was in Becky's bathroom. DOTS! I'm jealous, she made it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment