Tuesday 21 September 2010

I Love You Inside Out, Who Ever You May Be. Itchycoo No 3


The Itchycoo Story ... So far....

Somewhere Beyond the Sweet Milk Mountain,
Where the Silken Threads Surround You.
I Love You Inside Out, Who Ever You May Be.


 
Itchycoo 1                                         Itchycoo 2


Itchycoo 2                                       Itchycoo 3

The scary moment -
 do the pictures work together as I don't have picture no 2 to line up with.
Hard to see in the above so I tried it on the computer.


Thank's to Mr Apple Huge Screen, I am able to have two windows at the same time.
Not bad first try, much better second time around.

The joining of the orange in the sky, needed to be faded a little as the colour match was too harsh. That will teach me for being lazy in dotting for the roll over. I've made sure I've done it already for no 4.   



Getting ready, rolling onto Itchycoo No 4.

Details

A Pink Whale cries an ocean of happiness, with his friend Snail and Polka Dot Puddy.

The Russian Dolls untie a riddle, reading Mimi's thoughts/ future -
I love you Inside out..

An Emotional Life Tree of all Seasons.

A floating house guards the boy, enclosing his thoughts, emotions,
memories and experiences.
Above him it is his link back to his real home and family.



1 comment: