Monday 6 September 2010

The start of a new EMMA HILL logo and website.

After a year with my website under construction and with The Affordable Art Fair fast approaching I decided it was about time that I have a website that works! Below I've been trying to find a logo that will enter the website onto an online portfolio.  


My paintings that show my initials on the side.
 
My initials on the side of my paintings made a good starting point. I've changed the shape a little which I could also change in future paintings. The colours are the same and I like that they also echo the red in Mimi's dress and the turquoise sky. I chose a flower because I used to use a daisy instead of my name in paintings from my days at school. A dot within a dot- because that is what I do.



 


Mimi
This image will be on the reverse side of the flower, the flower will be cut out in the black. On the website when the mouse scrolls over the flower initials, Mimi is there.

I found some sketches I guess they were from last year (maybe older).





In this one I have lined the 'mm' with the lines of 'hill' below.



eh inside an apple.

And then... I changed my mind... and started again.



Nearly there.

I think this is the one.
 I will still use Mimi on the reverse.

 


 


Iris, age 3 painting beside me!



No comments:

Post a Comment