Saturday 2 October 2010

London Design Week 2010, Tent, Part 2.

Old Trueman Brewery, Brick Lane.

Back in business..... starting from where I left,
with one of my favourites, Zoe Murphy from Margate.






Tweet Tweet it's Kitty & Dude.

Areaware


Rats!! Very Strange, you can just make out Kay and I in the reflection, 
it looks like we are sitting at the last supper, sharing with wart Hogs! 



A Chainsaw light.




Studiojonmale


Haoshi Design Studio
Have they come from Itchycoo?


Are you a Toilet or Banana head?
Spots!

Insect dots


Great for turning your wine bottle into a vase.


Are these Bloombie's friends?

Vanja Bazdulj


Curiousa & Curiousa

Mini Moderns, Absolute Zero
Loving the Retro!




I had one of these!

Thinking of my red ribbon in my paintings.
Anna Glasbrook






Has Lady GaGa been here?


Rubber band chair and pack below,
Orchard Studio.


ShapeMaker, Miller Goodman




A funky nest of tables.

Moore Designs


Chairs stack into a sculpture? More of a climbing fame, I think.

Design Bark


DiXit, 

Look/ Love /Live it.


Reconquer    Revenge?



A very cool Hen House


Lab Craft


3D Lace, by Rachel Harding.






He's in the dog house.


Which way did they go? Ed Carpenter


Made in Kingston, KUMA.

If you would like to see more info on Tent London visit here

No comments:

Post a Comment