Tuesday 12 October 2010

The Tate Modern, London. Looking in Reflection.

The Turbine Hall



Back to class
 Calm down.. Like this... Doesn't the teacher always know best?

 Looking up a hook from the ceiling.
Looking down on the plans for a new extension.
The start of the building works
What it will look like

Self Portrait. - As the bag lady, In reflection, walking into the Tate Modern. 
Looking at me - looking at you
Sketching the escalators 

In reflection
This is what she was drawing -
 you can just make her out, in front of the escalator with me behind.
Someone else drawing the Turbine Hall.

Too busy people watching and running out of time I didn't go to see any exhibitions. I have been many times and will go again but for now will make do with a whizz around the shop.


Rainbow Bright!












Dylan Martorell








Some weird stuff I didn't get the name from.








Good bye Tate Modern

On the boards covering building works.
Father Thames
The River Bank - Under The Trees
Hampstead Heath
Lambeth Gas Works
Amenities of the Road
Turquoise and Red, my favourite colour combination.





No comments:

Post a Comment