Thursday 23 June 2011

Dotty Hearts and Boxes Ready to Go!

(Only just in time.)



Dotty wooden hearts.
They look great hanging on doors, chest of draw, knobs, bed posts, curtain hooks-
 anywhere you like really.


 Hello ...?
His 'n Hers - It must be love

Just as I had finished my hearts I went to buy some ribbons I met this pair that squawked so loud I had to buy them, problem is I've only got tonight to do them and they are not expected!! So look out, somewhere in Southwark Studios you may find a lost or lonely penguin lurking behind a door, in a corner or on a window sill just longing to go home and be with you.......  (I've just been reading Lost and Found for Iris, It's a great picture book about a sad penguin)

 For a loved one?


 In sets, mix and match.

A daisy chain




Ribbon up!


Some old friends, the Owl and the Pussycat.

No comments:

Post a Comment